We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The recipes for homemade muffins or muffins add a very special value to children's snacks. A homemade children's recipe helps us to better control the diet of our children, choosing healthier ingredients.
This recipe for yogurt muffins, sent by Paula from 'With the claws in the dough' is a perfect dessert for children to learn to cook, since to mix the ingredients you only need a glass of yogurt.
- 1 natural yogurt
- 1 measure of sunflower oil yogurt
- 2 measures of sugar yogurt
- 3 measures of plain yogurt
- 3 eggs
- 1 sachet of baking powder (15 gr)
Tips: You can sprinkle a little sugar or cocoa on top of the muffins as a deciration.
1. Beat the eggs together with the yogurt.
2. Add the sunflower oil, then the sugar and finally the flour together with the yeast.
3. Distribute the dough in cupcake capsules and bake at 180º for 18 minutes.
Recipe and Image of Paula Duran Ros
Blog With the claws in the dough
Easy and healthy recipes for children and adults.
Contributor to our site
You can read more articles similar to Easy and quick yogurt cupcakes for kids, in the category of Biscuits - muffins on site.