We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
At birthday parties or picnics, we need easy recipes that we can prepare in advance and that children and adults can like. Here is an appetizer of cherry tomato skewers with two cheeses.
Fresh and with an Italian touch, it is an ideal starter for any family meal. Children will like its original presentation, and they can also collaborate in its preparation, because this recipe for children is very simple.
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- 100 gr. cheese spread
- 100 gr. cheese (the variety you prefer)
- Virgin olive oil
- Skewer sticks
1. Wash the cherry tomatoes well, cut off the top to make a 'lid'. Empty the interior carefully.
2. Beat the cheese spread with the oregano, parsley and a pinch of pepper, until you get a creamy paste. With a teaspoon, fill the inside of the cherry tomatoes with this mixture.
3. Pierce the stuffed cherry tomatoes on the skewer sticks, and place the “lid” loosely so that the filling does not come out.
4. Cut cheese cubes and place them on the tomatoes, poking them on the stick.
Here are other recipes with tomato for children.
You can read more articles similar to Cherry tomato skewers with two cheeses, in the category of Vegetables - vegetables on site.