We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Each Spanish region has its own gastronomy, and that is why we find very different recipes with the same main ingredient. This is what happens with fish such as cod, which, due to the variety it admits, has various recipes in which it is the protagonist.
Along with cod a la vizcaína, the best known, or cod a la sevillana, we offer you a delicious recipe with this fish that you will also love. If you try the Aragonese cod, it will surely become one of your favorites.
- 400gr. cod
- 350 gr of potato
- 1 large onion
- 4 ripe tomatoes
Tips: You can try to include more vegetables such as eggplant or zucchini.
1. Desalt the cod: Submerge the portions in plenty of cold water, adding ice cubes from time to time. The water must be changed every 6 - 8 hours, for a total of about 40 hours.
2. Dry it lightly with absorbent paper. Carefully remove the skin and thorns. Cut into small fillets.
3. In a frying pan with oil, sauté the chopped onion until transparent. Add diced potatoes and fry until golden brown.
4. Add the cod to the pan together with the tomatoes (previously peeled and chopped).
5. Cook over low heat for 10-12 minutes, stirring from time to time. Add salt and pepper and add the chopped parsley.
Here are other fish recipes for kids.
You can read more articles similar to Classic Aragonese cod, in the category of Fish on site.