We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
On our site we are going to teach you how to make a special birth cupcake. It is a cupcake decorated with a pacifier, ideal to give to parents who have just had a baby.
In order to make the pacifier we have used pink and flesh-colored fondant. We teach you to model it in a very easy way to give it the tender shape of a pacifier.
- Pink and flesh-colored fondant
- Edible glue
1. Take a piece of flesh-colored fondant and shape it into a ball. Then lengthen with your fingers to make the nipple of the pacifier.
2. Take a piece of pink fondant and make a roll, then flatten it a little and fold it a little. It will be the base of the pacifier.
3. Join both parts with edible glue and wait a while for both to be well joined to continue working.
4- Make another smaller and thinner pink fondant roll and glue it to the base of the pacifier with edible glue.
5. Place the pacifier in a cupcake with a pink fondant base and poke a few holes in the sides of the pacifier to give it more realism.
You can read more articles similar to Cupcake decorated with a pacifier. Fondant recipes, in the category of Desserts and sweets on site.